Destination Weddings and Honeymoons
Stand up or sit down reception? DJ or band? Do you have to invite your second cousin? Leave those worries behind and head off on your destination wedding!
Wedding Cost Comparison
Are you wondering about how much a destination wedding costs? Believe it or not, they usually require less planning and money! Check out our cost comparison below to see the true costs of hosting a wedding in Halifax, Nova Scotia versus hosting a wedding in Jamaica at a Sandals Resort.
Chic & Natural
|Reception Venue & Caterer||$6,325||Included||Included|
|Ceremony Pianist||$250||$500||$500 (Optional)|
|Reception Band||$450||$300||$300 (Optional)|
|Total||$16,141 CAD||$3,800 USD||$500 - $1,800 USD|
We have Sandals WeddingMoon Certified Specialists on hand to help you book the destination Wedding and Honeymoon of your dreams. Talk to one today!
Or, if you'd rather, check out our handy dandy FAQ section below for more information on destination Weddings and Honeymoons.
Is a Destination Wedding Right for You?
Explore the pros and cons and ask yourself the key questions to determine if a destination wedding is right for you.
Finding the Right Destination
There are so many spectacular destinations for your special trip. How do you choose? Look to CAA for help, based on your travel personality, time of year, budget, and more.
Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Packages
As one of the largest travel agencies in Canada., CAA has relationships with top travel suppliers worldwide. Our certified Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Consultants have traveled all over the world, and are ready to put together the best package for you, to ensure that your big day is a trip you’ll never forget.
CAA Travel for Your Destination Wedding or Honeymoon
Why choose CAA Travel?
- CAA has a team of Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Lifestyle Specialists, certified by the Travel Institute, the industry standard for travel certifications.
- CAA Personal Travel Planners have experienced the best beaches, tropical resorts and cruises so they can tell you with firsthand knowledge the best places to go.
- CAA Personal Travel Planners provide personalized itineraries designed to meet your wedding or honeymoon dreams. We do the leg work and take care of the details so you can relax and look forward to your big day.
- CAA's Bridal Registry so your guests can give you a gift you'll really use!
- Exclusive benefits for Members and extraordinary value that CAA's national buying power provides.
- CAA's Best Price Guarantee promises travelers THE best price for their cruise or tour – guaranteed!
- Toll-free access to CAA's travel service even while you’re on your trip!
- The CAA Tell a Friend Program allows you to earn CAA Dollars®* by referring a friend to CAA Travel. If they do purchase a vacation package, they will receive $50.00** per couple savings and you will receive $50.00 CAA Dollars.
- CAA Travel Assurance provides customized coverage to protect CAA Travelers.
The CAA Bridal Registry
Already have all the dishes and appliances you need? Or would you just like to give your guests another gift option?
Sign up for the CAA Bridal Registry and allow your guests to help contribute towards your dream honeymoon.
Tips & Advice
Planning your destination wedding can be simple and stress-free when you have one of CAA's certified Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Consultant in your corner. Look to us for tips and advice to make the most of your special day.