Plan Your Disney Vacation With Someone Who Knows Disney
Book your Disney vacation with CAA Travel, a travel agency that’s been specially designated as an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Unlike some other agencies, many of our agents' extensive knowledge of Disney destinations can help you get the most of your vacation. And the assistance of our Travel Professionals can help you customize a Disney vacation that’s right for you, your family and your budget.
The Most Magical Voyages at Sea!
The enchantment begins the moment Guests step on board. They’re immersed in a fantastical world of Disney service, world-class entertainment and impeccable dining. Adults find excitement and relaxation. Kids, tweens and teens can have their own adventures. And families come together to create unforgettable memories. You won’t believe all that’s included!
On Disney cruises, it’s all those little extras that add up to a truly magical vacation—and it’s all included:
- Enchanting Entertainment: Delight in Broadway-caliber musicals, lively deck parties and fireworks at sea (fireworks on most cruises).
- Spacious Staterooms: Designed for Families: extra space and storage, sitting area, and split bath to allow more people to get ready at the same time.
- Disney’s Private Island: Relax in paradise with beach chairs, umbrellas, waterslides and a buffet lunch (on most Bahamian and Caribbean cruises).
- Variety of Dining Options: Enjoy upscale restaurants, buffets, poolside snacks and 24-hour room service.
- Imaginative Youth Clubs: Play in themed clubs for every age, staffed by specially trained Disney counselors.
- Nightclubs & Lounges: Discover adults-only areas that include a variety of bars and pubs.
- Pools & Recreation: Splash it up in freshwater pools and waterslides at sea.
Plus, as an added Member Benefit receive up to a $100 gift card* per booking, plus a Mickey or Minnie luggage tag for everyone travelling in your party when booking a Disney Cruise Line vacation package.
Notice to passengers regarding travel recommendation from U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on COVID-19 and cruise ship Travel. The CDC has issued a Level 4 Travel Notice recommending that all people avoid travel on cruise ships. The complete notice is available here and is subject to change by the CDC without notice. If a threshold of COVID-19 is detected on board the cruise ship during a voyage, the voyage will be ended immediately and the ship will return to the U.S. port of embarkation, and your subsequent travel, including your return home, may be restricted or delayed.
*Conditions apply. See in-store for details.
As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: ©Disney / Pixar