Spotlight on London Tour with James Mullinger
Join James on an exclusive trip to his hometown of London, England from October 17 to 23, 2019.
Book Now and Save $100.00 per person (offer ends February 28/19).
Priced from only $3,009* per person.
James Mullinger was one of the top comedians in the UK and the Comedy Editor for GQ magazine when he moved to New Brunswick in 2014. Since then he has taken Canada by storm with his unique brand of stand up comedy. He has appeared on CBC’s The Debaters, the CBC Q show and recorded his own stand up special. He has sold out New Brunswick’s biggest indoor venue twice (beating Jerry Seinfeld’s sales record) and has become one of Canada’s top comics, being nominated for both a Just For Laughs comedy award and a Canadian Comedy Award for Best Live Show. He loves it here so much that he started his own magazine titled The Maritime Edit and has raised more than $100,000 for local charities. He was described by London’s Evening Standard as “something of a sensation. Expect the anecdotes to come thick, fast and raucously funny.” And the Montreal Times called him “Britain’s greatest gift to Canadian comedy.” This is a truly unique one off opportunity to experience England with the man who knows it best and knows how to make you laugh!
Itinerary at a Glance
- October 17: Depart Canada on overnight flight.
- October 18: Join fellow travellers for Welcome Dinner and evening comedy event featuring James Mullinger at the traditional English pub where he started his stand up career.
- October 19: Panoramic city tour of London and walking culinary tour of the East End/Spitalfield Market.
- October 20: Choice of morning tour, Afternoon Tea at The Ritz and evening West End show.
- October 21: Morning visit to Windsor Castle, free time in Windsor and walking tour of Eton.
- October 22: Day at leisure, with optional tours
- October 23: Depart for home.
- 5 nights at 4 Star hotel: The Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt, London
- 8 meals: 5 breakfasts, 3 dinners
- Transportation on an air-conditioned motor coach with professional driver
- Sight-seeing as per itinerary led by a tour director
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Arrival/departure transfers between airport and hotel in London
- Double Occupancy: $3,009
- Single Occupancy: $3,709
- Triple Occupancy: $2,979
Deposit of $500.00 CAD per person required at time of booking. Final payment due August 12, 2019.
Host inclusion and pricing is based on a minimum 30 travellers. *Pricing is land only. Rates are per person based in Canadian funds. Airfare and recommended travel insurance are additional. Travellers are responsible for items of a personal nature, meals not included in the itinerary, gratuities and optional excursions.